Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Women of Faith Giveaway ~ So Excited I Cannot Even Deal

CONTEST CLOSED: WINNER ANNOUNCED
(MATTIE FROM BEAUTY WILL RISE)

Last year, we went to Women of Faith and had our socks thoroughly blessed off by all of the beautiful ladies who shared their hearts from the stage...and of course...ahem....Mary Beth and Stephen Curtis Chapman. I met Jennilee and had some delicious cheesecake with my Holly-girl. Becki and I shared some giggles and we all just had a grand time getting encouraged, praising the Lord, laughing, crying, being inspired, and just being girls.

This year....we are getting all our ducks in a row to go again. I haven't ordered our tickets yet, but I would like to within the next couple weeks. I wanted to give you an opportunity to order tickets in the Sufficient Grace group, so you can sit with us. That may not sound very exciting at first, but keep reading! You might decide you really want to sit with us.There will be more information about how you can order tickets in the Sufficient Grace group coming soon in a future post.

Now...for the exciting part....

This year, Women of Faith...

Is featuring....

A very special speaker.

She is a blogger, author, and mama....with a beautiful heart...a gift of writing that leaves you feeling as if God's love is whispered into every word she writes, and a smile that makes you feel like you're sitting on her back porch chatting with your best friend on a summer day.

She loves Beth Moore....but WE love HER!

People....I cannot contain myself....

It's...

Angie Smith from Bring the Rain!!!!!!!!

Angie will be speaking at the Women of Faith in Columbus (and other venues) this year!! And...she is willing to take a few minutes to meet with the ladies who will be attending the conference with Sufficient Grace. I am sooooo excited to meet her and to hopefully meet a few of you!

Holly from Caring for Carleigh, Becki, and I will be going and we really hope some of you will join us. You know, we have to spread the blessing around, right?

So....

Sufficient Grace Ministries would like to offer to give away at least one Women of Faith ticket to one of you. The ticket, valued at $99, will be good for the Women of Faith Conference in Columbus, Ohio April 29-April 30, 2011. It includes an all-day conference Friday and Saturday and lunch for both days. (You are responsible for covering your travel cost, additional meals, and accommodations. Contact me for information about booking accommodations. We may be able to get a group discount, and ladies can share a room to reduce cost.)

You can visit the Women of Faith website for more details about the amazing speakers, singers, and other guests who will be in Columbus. Also, contact me, if you decide to order tickets to sit with the Sufficient Grace group: sufficientgraceministries (at) gmail (dot) com.

How can you enter to win a Women of Faith ticket, to sit with the ladies from Sufficient Grace, and meet Angie?

There are several ways to enter:

First....leave a comment on this post. For fun, you could share a "woman of faith" in your life who has inspired you.

Additional entries for:
Facebooking or tweeting about this contest.
If you are a follower of this blog.
Follow Sufficient Grace on facebook.

*Please leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry in order to make it easier for me to count.

I'm so excited! Praying (and trusting) this will be a blessing, and hoping some of you can join us!

Happy Sunday....and Go Jets and Packers!

10 comments:

Spud said...

Kelly - this is awesome! You are getting to be such a powerful ministry! I'm going to have to check into when the conference is hitting St. Louis. I'm really kicking myself for missing Steven and Mary Beth last time.

(Don't enter me. I love you, but I think I'll pass on the trip to Columbus.)

Emmy said...

Oh, I am SO planning on coming this year! It'd be awesome to spend some time with the SGM girls! Count Me In!

Jenilee said...

:( HUGE frown face! I will actually be downtown Columbus that weekend but for another event! Remember last year I had to get home for Fun Arts practice? Well, they moved that event up a few weeks and now it is that weekend at the Columbus Convention Center!!!! So, don't enter me for the ticket, which I am SO sad about but I would like to know when your group is meeting with Angie Smith! I might have to try and get in on that!

Holly said...

I'm very excited for this year's WOF! I can't wait! Doing a happy dance!

MommyIvy said...

How exciting! I have always wanted to go.

MommyIvy said...

I am a follower!

Mattie said...

OK, I SO want to come to this! You are a woman of faith who has always been so honest and pure in your love of God and the grief of your losses <3

Mattie said...

I'm a follower!

Mattie said...

I'm a facebook follower too :)

Radiant Readhead said...

Hi! I just wanted to pop by and say hi....holly has invited me to come to this event with you girls, I am from Columbus! I am so excited, and will be submitting my money for the event. I did have a question, however, do i have to get the hotel, b/c I live here and would probably just come home at night. Thanks!
~Erin from journeyoflifeandluv.blogspot.com
erinkfinneran@gmail.com