Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Guess the Mystery Blogger and Win - Women of Faith Tote Giveaway

The Women of Faith conference was amazing! I took extensive notes and cannot wait to share all about it. But, I need to hang out with my people. I thought I'd give you a little teaser...just a couple pics and a little guessing game.


Becki and I were so excited as we were getting ready to leave on our little adventure Friday morning...





After meeting with four hospitals in the Columbus area, having a lovely conversation with Claire at Mount Carmel West, and leaving brochures and Dreams of You Memory Books with each, we met up with Holly and her sweet cousin Amber to eat some heavenly cheesecake at....

(Cue Hallelujah Chorus...)








Yes..yes, we did take pictures of our cheesecake...such bloggers!



We loved this cool telephone booth in the middle of Easton..

.

It was a little windy, though...




O.K....I know that you're wondering about Women of Faith, and many are wanting to know about Mary Beth and Stephen Curtis Chapman. I took extensive notes and can't wait to share them with you. It was amazing and just such a privilege to be there the first time she shared her journey on the Women of Faith stage. I promise to blog about all of it, soon.

But, first a little guessing game with a prize for the winner!!!

If you would like to win this adorable tote....



...filled with these goodies from the Women of Faith conference...



Then guess the mystery blogger who met us on Saturday to attend the Women of Faith conference...


(Those of you who were there and know the answer are not allowed to participate...and you know who you are!)

Leave your guess in the comments below....first to guess correctly wins the tote full of encouraging goodies!

16 comments:

MissingYouAlways said...

holly?

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Good try. Holly was there, but she is not the "mystery blogger". Any other guesses? Hint: Look back to the entries to the original Women of Faith ticket giveaway in an earlier post...

Kristi said...

Jenilee?

Jennifer Ross said...

Kristy?

(Fingers crossed.... prayer would probably work better, huh?) lol

I'll take a piece of that cheese cake too!

mama said...

Kami? It's a long shot. ;) Glad it was a great weekend. Looking forward to the write up!

Kristin said...

I vote for Jenilee too :D You girls are so cute in your pictures and so funny to get a picture of Holly taking a picture of her cheesecake. Haha! I bet the conference was so amazing! I hope to go to one sometime when they come to Houston again.

The Blue Sparrow said...

Wasnt it Stephanie Gerken? I have an awful memory but oh well I thought I'd take a shot :)

Sarita Boyette said...

How about Lynette Kraft?

Becky said...

Marlene maybe?

robsfarmgirl said...

I believe it was Stephanie Gerken

Lori said...

I don't know who it was but I'm going to guess Jenilee with the others.

I've given you the Sunshine Award on my blog. Check it out when you get a chance!

Holly said...

Hahaha too bad I don't get to participate b/c I'd totally win. :)

Can't wait to hear about SCC and Mary Beth!

Holly said...

Oh, and I'm gonna post my pics either tonight or tomorrow. Not sure if I'll have time tonight or not.

Holly said...

And I'll prolly post them on my family blog.

Karen said...

My guess has been Jenilee all along! It has got to be!

Blessings,
Karen

Joyeful said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun!! I would love to meet all of you one day! How incredible! And I bet it was a tremendous conference.

I'm not a good guesser. I'm going to have to go with Jenilee on this one? I noticed she commented on a couple posts about it.