Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Monday, June 1, 2009

UPDATE: A GIVEAWAY TO SWEETEN THE DEAL! Another Way to Help Sufficient Grace...and Get a Cute Purse While You're at it!

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED...THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING


UPDATE: To sweeten the deal, we have decided to do a Thirty One Giveaway, in addition to the fundraiser. We are giving away one personalized bow purse (as pictured above) from Thirty One! To be entered into the drawing, just leave a comment on this post. Become a follower and you get a second entry. Place an order on the Thirty One page under the Sufficient Grace Ministries Party and you get three MORE entries! So there are 5 ways to win. Tell your friends!!!

Operation Support Sufficient Grace - Phase One

A sweet bloggy-friend, Tammy has offered to donate 25% of her June order profits to Sufficient Grace Ministries for Women! Tammy has been such an encouragement to me, with her sweet comments and her sweet spirit. She is a prayer warrior for her friends and loved ones. Thanks Tammy for all you do!

Thirty One Fundraiser - During the month of June, Tammy will be donating 25% of her earnings from her business which sells beautiful and stylish purses, totes, and other personalized products. This is a wonderful Christian organization with quality products. To view the catalog, click here: Thirty One. If you wish to place an order during the month of June, please make sure you list "Sufficient Grace Ministries" under the party information, and 25% of the profits will be donated to Sufficient Grace.You can also email us at: sufficientgraceministries@gmail.com. But Tammy will probably be able to answer your Thirty One questions much better than I! =) PLEASE NOTE: I found it easier to view items on the place an order page than the catalog. I was having trouble pulling up the catalog. When you go to the place an order page, you can view each individual item. Don't forget, if you do order to do so under Sufficient Grace Ministries!

Thank you so much for continuing to help us reach out to grieving families with your generosity. I hope Tammy is overwhelmed with orders. Let's keep sharing the blessings. Your order will bless Tammy, Sufficient Grace, and many families...plus you will get a cute purse. It doesn't any better than that folks!

Thank you again to everyone sending us emails, commenting, becoming new followers, and visiting our site. And to those of you who are donating! Please scroll down and read a couple of the previous posts to read our Thank You to all of you, (especially MckMama and Family) and to read about Sufficient Grace Ministries!

Oh...and Holly is hosting another way to benefit Sufficient Grace. If you purchase a jewelry item from Tammy (a different Tammy than the one hosting the Thirty One fundraiser!), she will donate 10% of the cost of the item to Sufficient Grace Ministries! The items are beautiful, sentimental and reasonably priced. I'm actually buying one myself with stones for each of my babies! Can't wait!!! I'll share it here when I get it!

20 comments:

Linda said...

Kelly I loved hearing your sweet voice singing Amazing Grace!

I think it is wonderful that you and your husband do a music ministry together.

I am so glad that people are joining in on the different ways to help support your ministry to bereaved parents.

I am praying.

Love, Linda

La Familia Garcia said...

Pouring out the blessings!

Jennifer Ross said...

First of all, I apologize for not leaving any comments. My internet was down:( I called up my sister and had her go on your blog so I could hear you sing Amazing Grace. Yes, I had her do it over the phone.LOL It was beautiful. When I was listening to it, I thought about you singing it to your sweet children. It made me all teary eyed.

I can't believe how well this fundraising is going! God is blessing your ministry so abundantly! I am so excited to see what other blessings are going to come your way!! Praise God!!!!!

Love,
Jenny

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Hi, Kelly, I was just checking out the online catalog for '31' and their stuff is SO cute!!! I am going to see if there is something I can grab up for myself. I come back to your site to comment and see that the deal has been sweetened, woohoo!! Now, since I am already a follower, will that count me as 2 entries?? I REALLY want to win ;0)!!!

xoxo, Veronica in CA

Holly said...

Those are darn cute! That's so cool it's a giveaway now too! Awesome....

Karen said...

These are sooo cute! I would really like to win one of these! I am already a follower!

Blessings,
Karen

Holly said...

Thanks for adding mine Kelly! She really has some great stuff! I definitely want to see yours when you get it!

Linda said...

Ok that is too cute...

Lauren said...

Kelly, you are precious. Thanks for reading my story and I praying that God opens up the windows of Heaven on your ministry!

Love,
Lauren

Lauren said...

PS--Your mom was a beautiful lady, jsut like you!

pampete1 said...

Great items on '31'!!

You also have a beautiful website!
-Pam

Joyeful said...

What a great idea, Kelly! I'm hopping over to Thirty One right now to check them out. They look so cute!

And your kind comments encouraged me so much today! I am so blessed to know you.

I pray the blessings keep pouring in!

Unknown said...

Oh, what cute bags! I'm so excited for all that God is doing for your ministry. How exciting!

Love the singing too. Kelly, you have a beautiful voice.

Love ya.
Lynnette

vera said...

Kelly, I am so excited for you! Thank you for telling me about Mckmama's fundraiser for you - it for sure made me smile!! Sorry I've been kind of bloggy absent the past couple of crazy weeks. Love, love, love to you!!!

Joyce said...

I found your blog through MckMamma's. I haven't been able to hear the song, our computer runs very slowly, dial-up service. I am looking forward to my next visit to my mom so I can hear it!

Your blog has been a real blessing to me.What a ministry you have developed!

I just became a follower and love the cute little purses. I plan to visit her website next and also the one who sells the jewelry.

Keep up the good work!

May God continue to bless your ministry and your lives.

Lynda said...

You chose such beautiful names, and hearing the meaning touched me deep in my soul. I love what you say about faith, its believing and trusting blindly. I fully have faith in God, even though at times its the hardest thing in the world to have. Thank you for posting this.

mom of 5 said...

You have created a wonderful ministry. I will definately pray for you, your family and this ministry.

Natalie said...

These purses are so cute! I love what your ministry is doing. You are an amazing woman!

Unknown said...

Thirty One has such cute things! I love their produts. Tammy is so sweet to do this.

Kami said...

Those are CUTE purses :)

How did I not know about this contest?!