Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Friday, June 26, 2009

Thirty-One Winner

And, the Thirty-One Winner of a really cute bow purse is.....my dear bloggy-friend Veronica (a.k.a. Timmy's girl) at Luv My Arrows. Veronica, please email me or contact Tammy from Thirty-One to choose your bow purse design and monogram! How fun!!! If you still would like to purchase a purse from Tammy to support Sufficient Grace, she is about to close the sales for this month...so hurry on over. Thanks to all for participating and thanks to Tammy for supporting Sufficient Grace. And congratulations to Veronica and family as they have also just welcomed a beautiful baby girl, Miss Isabella Grace, into the world.

Also...a quick, heartfelt thank you to Holly at Caring for Carleigh for hosting the chip-in for a beautiful opal necklace. She raised $64 to add to the support she has already personally donated to Sufficient Grace Ministries. And congrats to the winner, another great blog friend, lover of Jesus, beautiful mama, and wonderfully-gifted writer, Joye at The Joyeful Journey. Thank you all.

Blessings abound...

4 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats to Veronica! And always glad to help, Kelly! I'm actually gonna send you that money right now before I forget some more!

Spud said...

Oh, I was kinda hoping to win that necklace! But I'm glad that your fundraisers were successful. I hope that the golf tournament planning is going well.

Joyeful said...

I am so blessed to have won that beautiful necklace! : ) I know it will remind me to pray for this ministry!!!

Thank you for the love and prayers you give to everyone you meet!!

You are such a blessing in my life!

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

It has been a really good day for this MAMA!! Our little girl is showing lots of progress in the NICU and then I come to find out I am the winner of the super cute purse. God is so sweet to take care of not only my needs, but also the desires of my heart, no matter how insignificant they may seem to someone else. (I really wanted that purse!!)

Congrats to Joye for winning the necklace! It will look gorgeous on her, for sure!

Lord, bless each person that contributed to this awesome ministry and bless all those that have lifted it up in prayer. But, especially bless our Sister, Kelly, for her servant's heart...oh, and Holly and Tammy, too!

WOOHOO, I WON!
xoxo, Veronica in CA