Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Giveaway Winners (My Forever Child and I Will Carry You)

The winner of the My Forever Child $50 gift certificate is Kami Rude from My Beautiful Day.

Congratulations beautiful mama!
------------------------------------------------

And...the winner of the book,  I Will Carry You (autographed by Angie Smith)

is Jennifer from His Grace is Sufficient!

Congratulations beautiful mama!

Made to Crave will be a couple days late again...sorry about that. Hope to get to it by Wednesday! =)

3 comments:

Sarita Boyette said...

Congratulations to the winners! A blessed, belated Mother's day to you, Kelly. xoxo

Jennifer Ross said...

I am so happy!!! Thank you Kelly!

I'm probably the only one left on this earth who hasn't read this book..... thank you for the chance! lol :oD

Kami said...

Kelly!!!

I'm literally in tears right now! I gave a necklace from "My Forever Child" to my sister-in-law for her birthday, as she has previously miscarried a baby, and in perusing their site, I found a necklace that I want for myself. Unfortunately my hubby and I have put ourselves on a strict budget, which means that the necklace has to be on hold (though it's been bookmarked on my computer for awhile!). This certificate will allow me to finally get the necklace.

Thank you, thank you, thank you .. from the depths of my heart!

Hugs - and prayers that you feel better soon (I saw your facebook status that you weren't feeling well)!