Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Beauty in the Fall



Because there IS beauty in the fall...

Because their names are written into the story of our lives...

Because we see their names in every reflection of beauty on this earth...

Because their names are etched in our hearts forever...

Because their names were written in the Book of Life...

Thank you, Holly, my beautiful friend...one whose compassion and beauty shines through both in the falling and the dancing...thank you for writing their names...

9 comments:

Holly said...

You're very welcome, my friend. :) It was a pleasure to think of them and do this for you.

Caroline said...

So very beautiful and so very sweet of her. :)

Kami said...

This is beautiful. Isn't it such a blessing when others remember, too?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Holly is so awesome, I have seen these on so many blogs. God Bless.

Franchesca said...

SO beautiful!

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

Holly, sent us Seth's name as well.. It's the first one I've ever recieved and I was SO touched! Beautifully done!

Lisa said...

so very beautiful! How touching...

I had something similiar happen to me this week. My three oldest nieces, went out to get tattoos, I didn't hink much of it, but then they told me they were getting sparrows in memory of my son Keane... His eye is on the sparrow was played at his funeral and to this day it reminds me of him. I know many may not like tattos, but putting that aside it really overwhelmed my heart as my biggest worry is that my first born son would be forgotten. Then I realized, they have never forgotten him and they never will... So touching for me!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Jennifer Ross said...

That was a beautiful thing that she did for all of us!