Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pray for Your Chum

Lynette had another great idea(one of the best ideas, actually!)...praying for one another. I'll make this brief because I'm tired and it's almost time to tuck James in and say prayers. I don't have the time and energy to take a picture, so forgive me for cheating and just putting up my profile pic which you've seen a thousand times! (You'll recognize my big ole chipmunk cheek framed smile without a sign, though!) Tired or not, I really do wish to participate and I could use your prayers.

So...Please pray for your chum, Kelly! (Chum's not really my kind of word, but I love you, Lynette...so I'll use it for you!)



1. Please pray for the Lord's provision for Sufficient Grace Ministries...for continued unity, wisdom, and the Lord's leading for upcoming fundraisers that we are planning. For willing hearts to give and support us. For choosing dates for the golf outing and ice cream social. And possibly reaching out for fundraiser projects in blog world.
2. For balance for me as I juggle family, work, and ministry...for adequate rest and strength.
3. For right priorities and a right attitude.
4. That I would bring glory to God and show the love of Jesus in my relationships and through all of our ministry outreach opportunities.
5. That God would continue to guide, bless, and grow our efforts in this ministry and to reach out to even more... offering comfort and hope to families who grieve.

Thank you so much for your prayers...Love to all...

16 comments:

Holly said...

I pray that God does bless your ministry abundantly!

vera said...

I would be honored to pray for you, Kelly!

Snarky Belle said...

You are in my prayers. Thinking of you with peace and love.

Kristin said...

Praying for you Kelly! Your ministry is beautiful and so are you!

September said...

Kelly, I think of you often, and will pray for you as well. The Lord is using you in the hearts of many - for His glory!

Linda said...

...of course I'm honored to pray for your service and misitry. Blessing's friend!

L said...

Praying for you and your beautiful ministry,
lynette x

Spud said...

I'm praying for you. Let us know here when you do your fundraisers, or email me, because your brother is pretty good about passing stuff on, but I don't always get the news. We will definitely want to contribute. Hopefully we'll be able to come up and play in the golf tournament.

Joyeful said...

I will be praying for you and this beautiful ministry! With much Love and Blessings!

Jennifer Ross said...

I will definately continue to pray for you and your ministry! I love what you are doing for others, and I want to keep watching you be blessed by God!

Holly said...

Hi Kelly! Just wanted to let you know I got the Dreams of You book today and the comfort bear. What a surprise! Thank you very much!! I do plan on posting about it today but for some reason right now my blogs aren't loading. I hope they fix the problem quickly. So check it out a little later!

La Familia Garcia said...

Praying..
and bearing one another's burdens.
In this together...

Unknown said...

Dear sweet (and beautiful) Kelly,
I'm printing your picture right now to put up on my wall! I will be praying for your prayer requests and look forward to watching God work in your life and your ministry.

Much love,
Lynnette

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

Kelly,
Thank you for your kind and supportive words on my blog. I'll pray for you everyday!

Peace.

Meredith said...

I enjoyed your golf post and I will be praying for you and the ministry. I think your picture is precious! Blessed week to you!

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Lifting your requests up in prayer right now, Sister.

xoxo, Veronica in CA