Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome...Getting to Know You and Under the Tree Visitors

If you are visiting from Lynette's Getting to Know You, or Carly's Under the Tree...(or anywhere else!) Welcome! Lynette was kind enough to feature my blog on her Getting to Know You segment this week. She is such an amazing woman of faith, an inspiration to my life, and a dear bloggy friend of mine. You can participate in Lynette's fun blog idea to share blogs with others, too. Just click below to learn more:
Visit Lynette for more information on Getting to Know You...


If you haven't visited before, just wanted to send you to a few posts that will help you know a little more about my family's journey filled with God's sufficient grace, and the ministry He's given us. These posts below answer Carly's Under the Tree questions, as well...why I blog, where I go for comfort (my family and the arms of Jesus), what I read for comfort (mostly the Bible...also Waiting With Gabriel, Mommy, Please Don't Cry and Empty Arms), and how I've changed since our losses...

Our Story - Beautiful, Sufficient Grace

Because He Came...Some Pieces of Us

http://sufficientgrace-kelly.blogspot.com/2009/02/sufficient-grace-ministries-updateand.html
And...keep reading. The post below features a giveaway! Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Janet Benlien Reeves said...

Thank you for sharing your story, Kelly. I'll keep reading. Your blog is designed so beautifully!

It was nice to meet you through getting to know you.

Blessing to your family-
Janet

Liz said...

Your story is truly amazing. And your ministry is exactly what is needed for all of the women who have lost their little babies.

It was nice to "get to know you"...

Have a great weekend,
Liz

CornFedMama said...

Kelly,
Thank you for glorifying God with your blog and life, and using your circumstances to comfort others with the comfort that was given you. Be blessed!

Sarah Robbins said...

Good to be here, and to get to know you. Thank you for your transparency. . .

Lora said...

Were you as surprised as I was? :0) Congratulations--I'm glad we were featured together!

Lucy Mills said...

Congrats on being chosen this week :)

You have an amazing story.

Blessings!

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you were featured this week! I love your blog and you are a precious person!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being featured blogger! Your story is amazing. I'm glad I found your blog! May God continue to bless you!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love your blog. So glad I found it. Your story is amazing. I want to read more of it later tonight.


I am new to the blog world and have so much to learn.


When you have some time, stop by for a visit!



Teresa

Karen said...

Your story is very touching. I just recently lost a baby girl named Faith to Stillbirth. I am so glad to have found your blog through getting to know you!

Blessings,
Karen

4chums said...

Nice to meet you, but sorry it is in this way. Thanks for your comment on my Stepping Stones blog.

peace-
emily

Emily said...

Sorry! That last post I didn't realize I was logged in under my daughters password.

;0)
emily
from Stepping Stones

sarah in the woods said...

Thank you fro sharing your story. It's nice to meet you.

Kimberly Pitman said...

Hi Kelly, I've been by several times in the past few months on some of the Wednesday Walks. It was nice to see you featured on the "Getting To Know You" segment, too. Just sorry I stopped by too late to enter the contest. :)