Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Monday, July 27, 2009

UPDATED: Sweet Stellan...

Prayers for Stellan


I know that you probably already know that sweet Stellan needs our prayers. I have been praying for this sweet boy whom I adore, without ever having met him. But now, his little heart is struggling...and his need is desperate. I am on my knees for this family, crying out to our Father on his behalf...and also praying for his beautiful MckMama and family. He is being airlifted along with his parents to Boston, soon. This amazing family is so dear to my heart...and sweet Stellan has forever captured the hearts of people around the world, including mine. Please, please pray.

Although our oldest son, Timothy had a golf tournament and awards ceremony this evening, Stellan is never far from our hearts and always in our prayers. James is wearing orange and taking time to pray for sweet Stellan...






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris and I have really been in prayer for him. The poor little thing has been through so much as such a young age.

April said...

Just a thought for you, if you wanted to add this post to the mcklinky prayer chain that is currently going, add this post to the mcklinky name/link chain on my blog. I tried to tag the HTML code in this comment section, but the system isn't allowing it!...



We are all weary for this family.

Holly said...

Here is the website that you can get the code

http://theblogfrog.com/psearch/ViewThread.aspx?view=last&threadID=1418&blogID=104191

Praying for Stellan!

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

We keep up with Stellan, too, and it is funny how we don't even know them IRL, but still feel like we are 'family' in some way, huh?

Sweet of you to intercede on their behalf.
xoxo, Veronica in CA

Tammy On the Go said...

no kelly, not again...sweet Jesus keep him safe

Jennifer Ross said...

On my knees also...

Tonya said...

Praying for him with you. He's only two weeks older than my Baby Grady would be. He captured my heart as soon as I found her blog. Sorry I haven't participated in Walking With You the past few weeks. Things have been really busy, and I just haven't had the time I needed to devote to it. I'll be back soon though.
Love,
Tonya

miss~nance said...

Have been follwoing and praying for Stellan for some months now. My hearts ahces for him and his dear mama and family.

Gail
Australia