Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

We Remember



In our hearts we know that we will meet again,
In a place where moments last forever,
And good-byes are never said...
There are no tears in heaven,
Joy and laughter never end...
And we pass the time as we wait with all our dreams of you...
Copyright 2009 Dreams of You Memory Book, by Kelly Gerken


Faith Elizabeth Gerken
Grace Katherine Gerken

Children of Tim and Kelly Gerken
Born still and into the arms of Jesus ~ November 3, 1996

Thomas Patrick Gerken
Son of Tim and Kelly Gerken
Born: July 14, 1998
With us for six amazing hours until Jesus carried Him home...

Kelly Michelle Sponsler
Child of Tracy and Ned Sponsler
Born still and into the arms of Jesus ~ March 12, 2003

Meredith Helen Boyette
(Stan & Sarita)
10/03/74 - 10/06/74

Sarita's sister
Janet Susan Barton
Stillborn 10/07/41

Nephew
Joshua Gregory Myers
(John & Christina)
2/10/90 - 2/11/90

Cousin
Cason Ray Adams

(Waylon & Leigh Ann)
June -August, 2001
6 weeks old
Please, Lord, after I get to Heaven and face Your wonderful Presence, please bring these babies for me to hold.

Cooper, Lee, Seth and Baby Boy Williams
Parents and Sister: Erica, Adam and Larah Williams
"Love Begins Before A Baby Is Born...And Lives Forever"

Calvin Phoenix
Parents Name: Louie and Crystal
Birth Date: March 5, 2009
Entered Heaven: March 5, 2009
Message/Verse: "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord" (1 Samuel 1:27-28).

Macsen Danforth Gebhardt
Megan and Michael Gebhardt
December 15th, 2009
Hebrews 12:1 I press on toward the goal, knowing God is with me,
and that you my sweet boy are watching! I love you forever!


Alanna Faith D'Addazio
Daughter of Aurelio & Ramona, sister to Annika, Andrea, Emma, Ava & Kelty
Born July 21, 2009, with us for 10 1/2 precious hours before she was born again into Jesus' arms.

Chaya Eliana
11/06/08, stillborn at 6 1/2 months gestation

Zachary Joseph
04/08, early miscarriage

Olivia Rose
02/07, early miscarriage
Parents (of the above three): Shannon White and Mike Rea

Connor Thomas
03/05, early miscarriage
Parents: Shannon White and T.H. O'Rourke

Patrick Quinn
06/98, early miscarriage
Parents: Shannon White and Doug Dills

Sam (Samuel)
Parents Name: Danielle & Jeff Holsapple
Birth Date: 3/4/08
Entered Heaven: 3/4/08
We named our son Sam and he was born on 3/4. I looked up the chapter 3, verse 4 in 1 Samuel and it has been an amazing comfort to me.
4 Then the LORD called Samuel.
Samuel answered, "Here I am."
I just imagine our Father calling to our son and welcoming him with open arms....and I imagine it was peaceful and wonderous!!!

Jordan Leigh
December 19, 2002
Carleigh McKenna
Parents Name: Anthony & Holly Haas
Birth Date: March 28, 2009
Entered Heaven: March 28, 2009
She was born silent to this world but her little life spoke volumes.

Faith Evangeline
Parents Name: Mike & Karen
Birth Date: 10/28/08
Entered Heaven: 10/28/08
Safe in the arms of Jesus,
Safe on His gentle breast;
There by His love o’ershaded,
Sweetly my soul shall rest.

Cicely Grace Dortenzo
Parents:Katy and Josh Dortenzo
Birth Date: 3/13/03
Entered Heaven: 3/13/03
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Tatum Cate
Parents Name: Jarod and Paige Thomas
Birth Date:5/15/08
Entered Heaven: same
"who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God." 2 Corinthians 1:4


Vayden James
Parents Name: Van & Stephanie Stewart
Birth Date: 05/23/2009 @ midnight
Entered Heaven: 05/23/2009 @ 3:45am
He touched the hearts and lives of many, he is my very own angel. He is, my son.


Isaiah Christopher Ross
Parents Name: Christopher & Jennifer Ross
Birth Date: August 3, 2008
Entered Heaven: August 3, 2008
Our love for you is immeasurable. You have been the greatest loss of our lives. Until we meet again...
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you , plans to give
you hope and a future."


Kasey
Parents Name: Kevin and Nicolle
Birth Date: 11.16.08
Entered Heaven: 12.09.08
I love you to the moon and back

Gage Warren Pruitt
Parents Name: Charles and Mary Pruitt
Birthdate: October 13, 2008
Entered Heaven: July 7, 2009
We miss you beanbob. I love you through and through.

Leila Mae Wasouf
Parents: Yasar and Emily Wasouf
5/21/2009 10:54pm
5/21/2009 somewhere around 10pm
My beautiful girl, I hope you're having a wonderful time in heaven. I'm sure you're charming the pants off of everyone. My empty arms hurt, and I can't wait for the day when I get to hold you in them again. I love you, habibi. See you soon!

Grady Thomas
Parents Name: Gibson and Tonya
Birth Date: November 12, 2008
Entered Heaven: November 11, 2008
Born into heaven. Living in our hearts.


Wyatt Nathaniel Finchum
Parents Name: Joseph and Danielle Finchum
Birth Date: 6/1/2009 10:03 am
Entered Heaven: 6/1/2009 10:05 am
I'm honored to be your mother. To carry you, nurture you, to give you life, and to give you peacefully back into the arms of Jesus. I love you my sweet son. The world is a better place for being graced with your presence. I'll hold you again soon and this time,... I'll never let you go.

Peyton Elizabeth Binder
Kristin & Andrew Binder
Birth Date 9/4/08
Entered Heaven: 10/2/08
At less than six pounds Peyton fought with the heart of a prize fighter. We miss you, our sweet baby girl. You are forever in our hearts.


Baby Boy - 12 weeks
Paul & Caroline Croley
Entered Heaven: 2/10/06

Baby - 8 wksPaul & Caroline Croley
Entered Heaven: 12/01/07
We never got to hold you or see you but we love you & can't wait for the day we get to see you both.

Levi Craig Smith
Parents: Josh and Amy Smith
Birth Date: 4/30/2009
Entered Heaven: 4/30/2009
"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." Psalm 147:3

Baby Boy- 18 weeks
Parents- Robb and Heather Hamm
Birth Date - 9/4/09
Entered Heaven -9/4/09


Ethan McKinley
Parents Name: Brian and Cecilia Long
Birth Date: April 28, 2009
Entered Heaven: April 28, 2009
In our arms for a moment, but in our hearts always.
John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Eva Genelle Clearfield
Parents' names: Daniel and Jessica
Birth Date: June 8, 2009
Entered Heaven: September 19, 2009
Psalm 139:16 "....All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
Our sweet Eva fought so hard to stay with her family in spite of her partial trisomy 18 and a heart defect. She held on as long as she could and gave her family, including big sister Hannah, a lifetime of memories. Thank you for staying with us, if only for a while. All our love, until we meet again.


Duncan Thomas
Parents Name: Jim & Monica Gregory
Birth Date: May 19, 2009
Entered Heaven: May 19, 2009
We choose to rejoice in the brevity of your life, sweet boy.

Hudson Greer
Parents Name: John & Kimberly Henninger
Birth Date: January 16, 2009
Entered Heaven: January 16, 2009
For all the precious children whose footprints are forever ingrained in our hearts we still dream our dreams of you until we meet again. (Dreams Of You Memory Book)

Samuel Micah, Josiah Kent, Anna Gabrielle
Parents Name: Kyle and Lynnette Kraft
Birth Date: Samuel-7/1/92, Josiah-1/15/95, Anna-7/25/98
Entered Heaven: Samuel-7/13/92, Josiah-1/20/95, Anna-11/19/04
Samuel, Josiah and Anna... I am at peace knowing that your lives were for a divine purpose. While I mourned my great losses so deeply, God has made me to dance again. Who would have thought that 13 days, 5 days and 6 years could make such a difference? They did. You did. Each of your lives was special, and purposeful and each of you is loved and missed and longed for. I can't wait until the day we all live together for eternity! We won't just see each other again... we'll LIVE together again... eternal hugs, kisses, laughter, and praising our Father who has given us that precious gift. Until then... my heart will go on singing. Until then... with joy I'll carry on...Until the day my eyes behold the city... Until the day God calls me home.


Morgan Alyssa
Parent's name: April Yodock
Birth date and angel date: September 8th, 2008
http//www.mysecondpregnancypw.blogspot.com

Grace Ola O'Brien Pang
Chelsea and Aaron Pang
9/17/09
"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.
Before you were born, I set you apart."
Jeremiah 1:5

Andrew John
Parents Name: Steve & Shelly
Birth Date: May 14, 2009
Entered Heaven: May 14, 2009
Andrew, we miss you and love you so much. We will see you again very soon.

McKynzie Nicole and McKayla Latrice
Parents Names: Natosha and Joseph Porter
Birth Date: 8/28/09
Entered Heaven: same day :(
Mommy's baby girls, We'll love you forever. Your life was a blessing, your memory a Treasure, You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure!!!

Bayli Lucille Lowmaster
Parents Name: Tiger & Kelci Lowmaster
Birth Date: 4/28/09
Entered Heaven: 4/28/09
There is a fairly long poem that they read at the memorial that we attended called "Baby Tears" by Conni Johnson. I won't list it hear, but it spoke volumes to the emotions that I felt and still feel.

Isabella Denise
Parents Name Jay and Jennifer
Birth Date Aug 21,2008
Entered Heaven: May 19th, 2009
~Beautiful memories,
silently kept
of a baby we loved
and will never forget..

Elizabeth, and Samantha Grace
Parent's Name: Jack and Kristie
Birthdate: May 2004, Sept. 5, 2008

Eliana Grace
Parents Names: Jess and Mark
Birth Date: May 9, 2009
Entered Heaven: May 7, 2009
We so miss you and long for you in our arms, but are so grateful for the love of the One who holds you in His. You are deeply and tenderly loved, and forever missed. Until we meet again!
Isaiah 43: 1-2
"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you...when you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched."

Andrew Ryan
Parents Name: Kevin & Sarah Eddins
Birth Date: 8/7/09
Entered Heaven: 8/7/09
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you! We miss you so much but look forward to the day when we will be reunited in heaven!
"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2

Tucker James Carr
Parents Name:Lizy Fitzthum& Trevor Carr
Birth Date: 8/20/2009
Entered Heaven:8/16/2009
Even the smallest things will always be remembered.

Baby Jay
Parents Names: Misty and Jay Orellana
Birth Date: May 15th, 2008
Entered Heaven: May 15th, 2008
we love and miss you with every breath we take. I can not wait to see you and hold you again my beautiful angel.

Harry Line born full term on 24.4.08
Parents name Jason and Louisa Line from Melbourne, Australia
Harry entered Heaven on the 24th of April.
"An angel wrote in the book of life "Harry's" date of birth, she closed the book and said too beautiful for this earth..

Our sweet babies that we didn't get to meet:
Grace Maria, Gianna Therese, and Job
Parents' Names: Alex and Tamara
Grace- August 2007 at 5 weeks, and her twin Gianna on Sept 16, 2007. Job joined his big sisters in January 2008 at 4 weeks.
Sweet babies, I am grateful for the time that I held you within me. I love you forever.


Ethan Charles Donaldson
Angela and Guy
Birth Date Born Sleeping 2/13/08
Entered Heaven:
Ethan you forever touched our lives


Seth Douglas Bonnett
Parents: Kathryn & Leland Bonnett
Siblings: Sean, Cary & Kayleigh
Born: March 27, 2008
Entered Heaven: October 12, 2008
Seth, we were so blessed to have known you and so honored to be your parents. Your heart is healed & whole, and ours are forever missing a piece because of you. Until we see you again, sweet boy!

Levi Aaron Henderson
Parent's names: Tommy & Rebekah
Birth date: 1/14/2008
Romans 5:3-5
3Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Ryan Michael Maham
Parents: Dallas and Cathi
Birth date: December 25, 2001
Entered heaven: December 25, 2001
On the day of Christ's birth, our son was born. Only to grace us here on earth for 2 hours. Love you sweet baby Ryan.

Lael Aireen Jeanette
Parent's Name: David and Kristin
Birth Date: October 24, 2008
Entered Heaven: June 21, 2009
"The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord." Job 1:21

Jordan (gender unknown) and Natalie Hope
Parents Name: Brandon and Chasity Hutchinson
Birth Date: EDD 7/30/09 & 12/11/09
Entered Heaven:I had surgery for both (missed m/c) 1/7/09 & 5/11/09
I just find comfort in my Savior and I truly believe in my heart that God will bless us with a baby to raise one day.

Samantha Mercy BrockParents Name: Steve and Celeste Brock
Birth Date: December 17, 2008 8:05 pm
Entered Heaven: December 17, 2008 10:20pm
I can't wait to sing to you again, my beautiful little bird.
He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock,
That shadows a dry, thirsty land;
He hideth my life in the depths of His love,
And covers me there with His hand,
And covers me there with His hand.
Exodus 33:22

Gracie Eileen
Born to: Jennifer and George Allen on 3/1/2004
Entered Heaven 3/2/2004.
Thank you for the miracle of getting to meet you.

Chloe Joy Gerken
January 9, 2009
You filled our hearts with such great joy as we awaited your arrival. But when the Lord called you home so much earlier than we cver imagined, we experienced a valley deeper and darker than we had ever known. But our Most Merciful Heavenly Father helps us see the joy in trials, as well as tiny glimpses of His Sovereign Design. Though we see through the glass darkly now, we are confident in Him as we wait to see you again -- forever -- and experience the unspeakable joy that you revel in now. We love you, Chloe Joy!
Until Then,
Mommy & Daddy (Jeff and Stephanie Gerken), Kyle, Matthew, Hannah, Caleb, Joshua and Abigail Grace

Baby Gerken
January 2007
We knew you so briefly, sweet baby, but joyfully anticipate that Great Day when we will worship and enjoy Him together -- and forever.
With immeasurable love,
Mommy & Daddy (Jeff and Stephanie Gerken), Kyle, Matthew, Hannah, Caleb, Joshua and Abigail Grace

Ella Faith Gerken
Jeff and Stephanie Gerken
March 31, 2010 -- from our arms into the arms of Jesus nine minutes later

"Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4

Kali and Kayla
Parents Name: Sara
Birth Date: 1/23/08
Entered Heaven: 1/23/08
I only got to hold you both for a little while but those moments will live on forever in my heart. I can't wait til the day that I get to hold you both again. Mommy loves you both so very much.



Candra Elizabeth
Birth Date: 05/03/1996
Entered Heaven: 05/03/1996

Jonathan Isaiah
Birth Date: 06/10/2002
Entered Heaven: 06/13/2002
Parents Names: Mark and Camille Jenkins
Siblings: Joshua and Andrea
"With breaking hearts and open hands, We send you with a name,
It hurts so much to let you go,
But we’re so glad you came."
this is from "Visitor from Heaven" by Twila Paris

"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid.
The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:2

Ellie Marie
Parents Name: Eric & Renea Lynch
Entered Heaven: September 24, 2002

Kaylie Marie Barger
Parents: Tosha Greiner and Jesse Barger
Birth Date: 10/16/09
Entered Heaven: 10/16/09
Born into Gods Hands!

Samantha Mercy Brock
Parents Name: Steve and Celeste Brock
Birth Date: December 17, 2008 8:05 pm
Entered Heaven: December 17, 2008 10:20pm

I can't wait to sing to you again, my beautiful little bird.

He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock,
That shadows a dry, thirsty land;
He hideth my life in the depths of His love,
And covers me there with His hand,
And covers me there with His hand.
Exodus 33:22

Gracie Eileen
-born to Jennifer and George Allen on 3/1/2004, entered Heaven 3/2/2004.
Thank you for the miracle of getting to meet you.

Miscarriage
Parents Name: Charlie and Ivy Welch
Entered Heaven: July 2006

Stephen
1991 stillborn at 6 months

baby kelly
early miscarriage 1999

Abigail Florentina Ilecki
Born Into Heaven
July 24, 2008

Our little ones
Parents Name: Karin and Paul
April 20, 2009, 17 weeks
December 4, 2009, 14 weeks

Cadynce Alice
Chris & Allison
Birth Date: 10/10/2009
Entered Heaven: 10/10/2009

Cady, We love you and miss you every day.
Mama & Daddy

Liana Brielle Stoddard
Maggie and Nate Stoddard
Stillborn on 9-1-09 at 40 weeks

Liana- We love and miss you so much.

Elijah Griffin Hill
Jamie and Jennifer Hill
February 21, 2010
Same heavenly birthday

Kristen Elaine Eckels
daughter of Will & Kim Eckels
May 7, 2009
August 17, 2009
"Lift your eyes and look to the heavens..." Isaiah 40:26

Olivia Ryan Sidwell
Parents: Greg and Cynthia Sidwell
Born: 5/12/2010
Entered Heaven: Same day, we had 58 wonderful minutes with her

John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Michael Clifford "peanut"
Son of Daniel and Nancy
July 26, 2010
July 29, 2010
Mommy and Daddy Love and Miss you very much!!

Shelomith
son of the Moose family
Miscarried 10/4/2009 at 16 weeks gestation
I have not found any specific comforting Bible verses yet . . . maybe this year?

Willow Ann
Parents: Steven and Stacey
Birth date: 9.24.10
Entered heaven after only a few minutes.


John Matthew Ennis
First-born son of John and Lori
Birthday: November 28, 2009
Went to Heaven: November 29, 2009

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord gave me what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27

xoxo

Stratton Kye Albus
Parents Name: Cody & Whitney Albus
Birth Date: 03-25-2010
Entered Heaven: 04-03-2010

Ethan Michael Landreman
Parents: Michael & Rachel
Born 8/6/10
Taken 8/6/10, 7 minutes old

Ella GwenParents Name: Will and Mesa
Birth Date: March 18, 2007
Entered Heaven:
March 18, 2007

Fresh from God, to God returned. ♥

Avery Jaylyn Hilton
Parent: Ariel Hilton
Birth Date: 2/19/10
Heavenly Birthday: 2/19/10
One hour five minutes with our Angel.

Adelle Marie Young
Mary and Jason
Born Oct. 12th, 2009
Died Oct. 15th, 2009

We love you sweet girl, and celebrate the short and powerful life you had here, and the eternal one you are living now! Mommy and Daddy

Easton Stevon Yarbrough
Parents Name:Ashley & Brandon Yarbrough
Birth Date: Aug. 17,2009
Stillborn, was too precious for this place called Earth!
*If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever!*

April
Dan & Michelle
born asleep @ 17 weeks on
April 15, 2010

John 16:20
I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.

Jordan Lee Bodey
Scott, and Kristi Bodey
April 17, 2010

Kaelin Amal
Parents Name Craig & Allison
Birth Date n/a
Entered Heaven: 3/17/2008

Avery Angel
Jennice & Edwin
September 1, 2010 @ 25 weeks
You are in the arms of the creator where there will be no pain, or suffering.

Ella Grace Dickey
Parents: Brittany and Aaron Dickey
Stillborn 03/04/10

Brynn LaRue Kuhlman
Parents: Devon and Jenna Kuhlman
November 18, 2009, Stillborn at 33 weeks
We love you Brynn and miss you so much.

Cicely Grace Dortenzo
Katy and Josh
March 13, 2003--stillborn

Jer. 29:11

2/99 unnamed
9/8/00 (due 4/22/01) unnamed
4/01 unnamed
12/26/01 (due 6/8/02) Jennyfur Angel Hardesty
2/19/02 twin b (my living son's twin)
4/03 unnamed
2/05 unnamed
11/06 unnamed
8/07 unnamed
4/9/08 unnamed
1/15/09 unnamed
8/17/09 Glory Michelle
9/12/10 Baby Bean

and my godbabies
Joseph Luther Dalton 12/23/08
Twins April & david (may 07)
Hope Marie (12/18/08)
Faith "sweetpea" 10/19/09
Kaleigh & Koter twin angels 6/2010


Jennifer Berry mommy

Grant Thomas
Parents are Jody & Kris Abernathy
Silently Born at 28 weeks, August 14, 2008.

To our miracle from Heaven- There will come a day... Love you and miss you, little one!

I Samuel 1:27, 28

Baby Dylan
Parents: Jeremy & Dawn Teabout
Born sleeping 9/23/10
Rest peacefully, my son.

Anna Belle
Parents Tyler and Shanna
Born and passed Dec. 15, 2009

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. Before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

We are so grateful to have been blessed with your short life, and grateful that you can carry on now with your Heavenly chores. Your big spirit is more important and mighty than I can even begin to imagine! Till me we again, Princess! Love forever!

Children's Names: Jaxon Thomas, Colin Alexander and Courtney Grace
Parents Name: Rachel and Kenny
Birth Date: March 2, 2007
Entered Heaven: Jaxon May 29, 2007
Colin March 8, 2007
Courtney March 8, 2007

Morgan Alyssa and Baby Blumpy
Parents Names: April & Kyle
Birth Dates: September 8th, 2008 and October 8th, 2009
Entered Heaven: September 8th, 2008, full term, and October 8th, 2009, 10w3d

Caiden Wilson
Parents Name-Ashley & Paul
Entered Heaven-Dec 22 2009
Mommy and Daddy miss you so much baby boy...Sending You Lots Of Love Every Day

Micah Zachary
Albert and Rebecca Clark
bornstill on April 12, 2008
We look forward to holding and nuturing you at the resurrection sweet beautiful son.

Bryston Gabriel & Colton Joseph
Trena & Shawn Cortez
Born August 15, 2010 and went to God shortly after birth.

"so with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy." John 16:22

Matthias Paul Mailly
Parents Name: Richard & Melissa Mailly
Birth Date: 8.9.05
Entered Heaven: 8.10.05

"He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart"
Is. 40:11


Jeremiah Andres
Parents Name- Raquel and Jose
Birth Date- July 13, 2010
Entered Heaven:July 13, 2010
"I will turn your sadness to gladness. I will bring you comfort and joy." Jeremiah 31:13

Rebekah Mackenzie Grace Cartwright
Barbara Woodard
May 21,2009
Entered Heaven to be with God as an angel almost 7 hrs later

My baby blessed me in so many ways I am glad God had chosen me to be her momma! He takes wonderful things from us to keep it Wonderful in Heaven so we will want to go home! I will see my baby girl again when I go home!! Fly high my love!!!

Dan & Tina Jensen
Isaac February 26,2008 16 Weeks
Hannah Joy September 16,2008 19 Weeks

So many scriptures, Jeremiah 29:11 is what God spoke to us after losing Isaac. Then when Hannah passed our world turned upside down. That's when we clung to Psalm 46:10. Now we hold onto the promise of Revelation 21:4

http://flyawayhome08.blogspot.com/

Hannah Jean
Wade & Dina
March 20, 2006
march 20, 2006

Grace Elizabeth
Jamie and Jared Stanko
Feb. 11, 2007 (full term)
with us for just under 2 hours,
forever with the Lord.

nothing clever/heartfelt to write, just an aching heart...

Holden Adym Jonathan Knitz
Parents: Jon and Heidi Knitz
Birth Date: 07/27/10
Entered Heaven: 08/28/10
Holden you are my shooting star!

Joshua Atlas Alberts
Parents Name: Terry and Kimberly Alberts
Birth Date: September 14th 2009
Entered Heaven: September 22nd 2009

Payton Rose Shoemaker
June 6, 2003 to July 9, 2003
Daughter to Jim and Deanna

Also Remembering...
Isaac Timothy Delisle
Audrey Caroline Smith
Isaac and Asher
Christian
Victoria


Remembering all our precious children whose footprints are forever ingrained on our hearts. We still dreams our dreams of you...until we meet again. (Dreams of You ~ C. 2009~ Kelly Gerken)If you would like your baby's name added to this list, please comment in the post below, or email us at: sufficientgraceministries@gmail.com.

Praying for each of you and remembering with you today...

23 comments:

my Beautiful Little Bird said...

Child's Name: Samantha Mercy Brock
Parents Name: Steve and Celeste Brock
Birth Date: December 17, 2008 8:05 pm
Entered Heaven: December 17, 2008 10:20pm

I can't wait to sing to you again, my beautiful little bird.

He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock,
That shadows a dry, thirsty land;
He hideth my life in the depths of His love,
And covers me there with His hand,
And covers me there with His hand.

Exodus 33:22

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Remembering all babies today on this special day.

Remembering my sweet Carleigh and also my angel Jordan.

Carleigh McKenna
Mach 28, 2009

Jordan Leigh
December 19, 2002

Jennifer Ross said...

Thank you for putting that together for all of us. It's never easy to read Isaiah's name put into the category of death.

I put my trust in the Lord, and know that he is held and loved for eternity with our Lord.

Love,
Jenny

April said...

It is beautiful that you included so many children in your rememberance today. Thank you for introducing me to many more children to be remembered.

Ms. Sarah said...

Thank you for putting this togeather. Makes me sad so many of us have had to say good bye. I have linked your site with mine.

Snarky Belle said...

Beautiful tribute. Thank you Kelly.

Remembering all the beautiful babes on this day and forever.

Tonya said...

Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to put this together. Remembering our babies today and every day.

Love,
Tonya

MommyIvy said...

Beautiful tribute. I will be remember in my angel baby today also. Miscarriage at 7 weeks July 2006.

Rachel said...

Gracie Eileen - born to Jennifer and George Allen on 3/1/2004, entered Heaven 3/2/2004. Thank you for the miracle of getting to meet you.

Traci Michele said...

Thanks for including Wyatt Nathaniel and all these other precious little ones!

God Bless,
Traci

PS: visit my blog to see my mission to get Danielle her 1,000 sig's

Christmas with Kasey said...

Thank you for putting this together! Remembering Kasey and all those who have gone too soon.

Karen said...

Thanks Kelly for putting this all together.

Remembering Faith today as well as the 2 children I miscarried. Remebering all the other babies today too!

Many Blessings,
Karen

Stormy! said...

Stephen
1991
stillborn at 6 months


baby kelly
early miscarriage
1999

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you all know I'm praying for you today and sending you a hug.

Once A Mother said...

thank you for honoring our babies in such a beautiful way. there are so many of us aching tonight, it is overwhelming, the numbers. remembering with you tonight. God bless.

Danielle Holsapple said...

Thank you so very much.....Praying for all our little ones...

Shannon said...

I thought my heart was broken enough for myself, but my heart breaks even more for all these parents. And I know there are many, many, many more out there that my heart breaks for as well.

Caroline said...

Thanx so much for doing this. {{HUGS}}
Caroline

Jenn said...

I almost lost my son during birth, and then again when he had RDS and then again when he had meningitis. During labor I actually did think we'd lost him, because the cord had prolapsed and the heart rate stopped. No one told me they'd only unplugged the monitor. I cannot even IMAGINE or begin to fathom what all of you have gone through, but I feel like "get it" just a little bit more than most people who have never had the horror of thinking their child is gone forever. Just reading all these stories has blessed me so much, and made me more thankful for my little miracle baby. All of your babies are precious and beautiful and I will be praying for all of you tonight.

Allison (Ali) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Abigail Florentina Ilecki
Born Into Heaven
July 24, 2008

Jennifer Ross said...

Kelly, Thank you for adding Isaiah.

Thinking of your sweet son and daughters as well...