Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Walking With You...Helping my Monkey...and a Wild Olive T-shirt Giveaway!

For the first time since February, there is a new Walking With You post up. Could you please do me a huge favor...if there's anyone out there anymore? I shared about a mother walking the path many of us have walked. Her name is Katie, and her baby girl, Evangeline Joy has been diagnosed with Potters Syndrome. She is in her final trimester, and prayerfully awaiting the arrival of her precious baby girl. She just started a blog, and I would love to flood her with encouragement, so that she knows she does not walk this path alone. Will you please join me. Stop by her blog and leave a comment of love and encouragement. Let this mama know that we are praying for her and her family...that they are not walking alone. That's why we started WWY in the first place. I hope you will take a minute to do this. It would mean so much to this grieving mother's heart.


In other mamas-we-can-help news, my monkey Mattie shared about a way you can get a gorgeous Wild Olive T-shirt AND help sweet Mattie raise the funding needed to adopt their baby. Mattie is the mother to Ethan and to two children in heaven: Shyla and Jakin. She is a beautiful mother inside and out...a mom I've had the privilege to meet and hug in person. Click here to read how you can get a Wild Olive Tee Shirt and help my Mattie-girl.

And....
Because I love Mattie, I love grace, I love the verse on this T-shirt, I love Wild Olive, and I love you....
By Grace

                            (back of shirt)

By Grace





We're giving away two shirts from the adoption fundraiser on this post!! One sized medium and one large.

There are several ways you can enter to win:
(Please leave a separate comment for each one you do. Please also specify the size you want. Choices are medium or large. We can also order another size if needed.)

1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. Get an additional entry if you are a follower of this blog.
3. Get an additional entry if you are a follower of the Sufficient Grace Facebook page.
4. Get two additional entries if you leave a comment encouraging Katie on her blog. (yes, I'm bribing you to encourage this sweet mom...and no, I don't feel guilty about it!).
5. Get an additional entry for sharing this post on Facebook.
6. Get 5 additional entries for every Wild Olive Shirt you order toward Mattie's  adoption fundraiser. There are a lot of other styles to choose from! Please remember to enter Mattie's code at the "enter coupon" section before checking out: WELLS0417

23 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Wild Olive T-shirts! Their fundraiser for adoptive parents is great!

Jennifer said...

I follow this blog!

Jennifer said...

I commented on Katie's blog (I did it before the bribe, but do not blame you for doing it.)My heart just goes out to her because I know where she is right now and I know the long hard road ahead.

Jennifer said...

Posting this on FB right now!

Jennifer said...

I follow you on FB! One might begin to think I'm a stalker, but I promise I'm not! I just believe in your ministry!

Holly said...

I've already visited Katie and am following her now. <3

Thanks for the reminder about the tshirts! I wanted to get one before the end of the month!

Karen said...

Praying for Katie! I will hop over to say Hi now!

Karen said...

I am a follower!

Karen said...

I follow you on FB!

Karen said...

I left a comment on Katie's Blog

Mattie said...

KELLY!!! You are so awesome!!! I can't believe you :) I love the Wild Olive tees (I've already bought 2 so don't enter me into the giveaway)! I just wanted to say thank you for spreading the word and sharing our fundraiser with others. I also wanted to let you know I visited Katie and sent her love as she starts this journey.

Jenilee said...

I love that shirt! :)

Jenilee said...

I follow your blog!

Jenilee said...

I follow you on facebook

Jenilee said...

I just commented on her blog! I jumped over from my reader before I even saw the giveaway... :)

MommyIvy said...

I am a blog follower!

MommyIvy said...

FB follower also

MommyIvy said...

Commented on Katie's blog

Rob's Farmgirl said...

I love the t shirt!

Rob's Farmgirl said...

I follow your blog

Rob's Farmgirl said...

I follow you on fb

Crystal Theresa said...

You are beautiful, my dear friend. ((hugs))

Health is Wealth said...

Apna Showroom Baby Woolen Sweaters Frock Skirt Dress (18-24 Months Orange) Skirt Frockwith desent Look
Apna Showroom Baby Sweaters Frock Skirt Dress -18-24 Months (1-2 Years) Pink Skirt Frock with desent Look
Apna Showroom Nylon pantyhose stretchable stockings for women - pack of 4 stockings for girls Black desent look
Newborn Baby Sweaters 0-3 Months Combo Set Boys or Girlswith desent Look - Designer - Fancy - Attractive Apna_Showroom
Apna Showroom Baby's Cotton Panties/Bloomers/Underwear (Multicolour, 1-2 Years)-12 Pieces.with desent Look
Woolen Winter Cap for Baby Combo (Pack of 3) 5 Years to 10 Years |Red White and Blue Winter Cap for Babies
Apna Showroom Baby Girls' Plastic Hair Clips Claw Clutcher (Multicolour)-35 Pieces with desent look