Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winners of the SGM Christmas Extravaganza 2010!!

Edited: I made a big goof! We'll call it the Tale of Two Karens! I meant to give this Karen the CD and this Karen the BBQ sauce, but I mixed up the links when I originally posted the winners to this giveaway. So, the Karens received a surprise when they opened a different prize in the mail than they were expecting! I am so sorry for the mix up and we are currently trying to get it sorted out! I did change the links below to list the corrected winners. Please forgive my goof, sweet Karens!
---------------------------

I'm just going to cut right to the chase. Here are the winners of the SGM Christmas Extravaganza 2010...If you are a winner, please email me your shipping address ASAP so I can send your goodies! =)

Everyone who requested a Dreams of You Memory Package will receive one. Please email your shipping address to: sgm.shipping at gmail (dot) com

Dreams of You Packages:
Trena
Melissa
Kathryn - Comfort Bear
Tina
Caroline
Mommy 2 Alexander
Mommy Ivy
Bethany

(If you requested one, and you do not see your name listed, email your address  to us, and we will send you one. I'm still a little loopy from the cold medicine and may have missed it! And, if you are a bereaved parent and new to this blog, or haven't requested one and would like one....just email us, and we will send one to you!)

Choosing to See/Beauty Will Rise Combo
The Dortenzos

JJ Heller CDs
Painted Red - Tina
When I'm With You - Karen

Lies Women Believe
Mattie
Jennifer

Mission Kitchen BBQ Sauce
Karen
Kathryn

Unlocked
Prairiemaid

And....drum roll, please...

The winner of the $50 My Forever Child Gift Certificate is...
Lost For Words

Congratulations to all...and thank you to everyone who participated. Hope you are having a blessed Christmas season! Now, I have to get my house decorated so that I can join in the Christmas Tour of Homes tomorrow with the Nester! Stop back to see my humble decor!

10 comments:

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

kelly, thank you for giving us (ME) a "safe" environment to request a comfort bear. I appreciate it. and I appreciate YOU!

I'm so excited to have the BBQ sauce for hubby's stocking!!

lost--for--words said...

Oh my goodness! This was an awesome surprise to wake up to this morning!! :) I have to get my daughter ready for school and then will email you - Thank you so much!!

Holly said...

Congrats to all the winners! And woohoo to lost--for--words on winning the MFC gift cert! Awesome! I know she really wanted that!

Jennifer Ross said...

Thank you so much Kelly! Are you trying to tell me something? lol Just kidding. :)

I've been doing a lot of reading lately, so this is a nice surprise. I look forward to reading this book.

God Bless.

Lots of Love to you Kelly!!

~Jenny~

Trena said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! And Kelly, thank you again for being such a blessing to all of us ♥

Tina said...

WOW!!! What a great start to the day! Thank you!!!!

MommyIvy said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Sarita Boyette said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Thank you Kelly, for hosting extra Christmas fun for us!

Caroline said...

Congrats to all the winners. Thanx for the comfort pack also.

Caroline

Crystal Theresa said...

congrats to all the winners :)