Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Speechless


I opened an email from Maryline containing this picture...
Breathless, speechless, in tears, and in awe...
Of the woman across the ocean who created such beauty from my heart, with her hands...
Overwhelmed with the swelling of the ache of my heart...
The ache for little girls in pretty dresses with long brown hair, dancing free...
And, overwhelmed with the love of a God who would guide the very hands of a beautiful woman across the ocean, sending me a picture from heaven...the picture that has lived in my heart all these years.
A picture I now see with my eyes...
The promise that one day...I will see them in person, join them in heaven's meadow dance, let the music of my laughter join with theirs.

There are no words to express what this gift means to our family.
Thank you, Maryline. God bless you.
And, thank you to the God who always sees...

16 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh Kelly, I can't imagine how much that must have meant to you! That is just breathtaking!! So beautiful!!

Linda said...

What a lovely heart gift from your friend. I know from personal experience that we always carry our little ones in our hearts and minds...even when we can't carry them in our arms.

One day~ sweet Kelly ~you will see your girls again. I know this hope carries you through each day.

Love you Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Karen said...

What a sweet Blessing! This is just Beautiful!

Mary said...

je suis certaine qu'un jour votre famille formera une ronde avec ces deux jeunes filles, votre fils, votre maman,toutes les personnes importantes à votre coeur.
Je suis certaine...
Se fut avec un grand plaisir que j'ai fait ce dessin... et il a touché mon coeur autant que le votre

Holly said...

Amazing! Thank you Maryline for creating such beautiful pictures for others!

Kami said...

What a beautiful gift! For a mother who has lost her child, that memory never ever fades. To have someone depict the picture your mind holds is a very beautiful blessing.

Praying for you, sweet friend!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Caroline said...

Beautiful !!!!!!!!!

Tracy Sponsler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Sponsler said...

The picture is absolutely beautiful. How special!!

Mrs. Frogster said...

oh beautiful!
It took my breath away too.
God's blessings come in so many different packages.
:)hugs

Mary said...

It is a priceless blessing!

Sarita Boyette said...

Absolutely beautiful! This is a lovely portrait of your girls. I can imagine your girls looking like this. What a great gift this artist has!
And I'm late, but happy anniversary!

Jennifer Ross said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! Gorgeous! Beautiful Kelly! I just love Mayline's drawings.

I'm so sorry that I have been M.I.A. I'm always thinking about you! :D

Cecilia said...

Priceless. I love that she was able to capture the image you have in your mind!

Crystal Theresa said...

so precious... <3