Welcome

If you are new to our site, this blog is sort of a hodge podge of our ministry and family life, and whatever else God lays on my heart to share. The Home Page above will link you to our Sufficient Grace Ministries page. You can read more about the 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization and the outreaches of this ministry whose mission is to offer comfort and hope to grieving parents. The Blog button brings you to the page you are currently reading, featuring a variety of subjects...some ministry updates, some family news, and some biblically-based encouragement. The Walking With You page is a place for bereaved parents who have lost a baby or child to find encouragement and hope. It is an online support group created so that families would know they are not walking this path alone. On the Dreams of You Shop page, you can learn more about the products and services we offer, place an order, or sponsor a family. The Encouraging Women blog is a work in progress. There, we hope to offer biblically-based encouragement to all women. The Resource page has been newly updated with a list of resources that are helpful for grieving parents. Our blogroll is also located on this page. Thank you so much for visiting our site. Blessings to you...

Monday, September 13, 2010

SGM T-Shirt Winner...Postponing Walking With You

Hi there...I'm just in quickly to announce the winner of the Sufficient Grace Ministries T-shirt and to let everyone know that I will have to postpone this week's Walking With You to next Monday. I am just getting home for the day, and this is a very busy week as our band, One Way, prepares for this Saturday's performance at the Liberty Fall Festival. Our boys also have several activities going on. Sometimes we are not sure if we're coming or going these days...and often that's because we are doing both, and in all directions! I'm sure a lot of families can relate to the juggling of busy schedules.

O.K....enough rambling...

The winner is

Emmy !


Congrats Em...email me the size you would like and the address I should ship it to! Love you, girl!!

I actually used the random.org thingy and it randomly chose #12! Crazy, huh? I don't know how to post the proof like other fancy, techy bloggers I've seen, so you will just have to take my word for it! ;)

If you would like to support Sufficient Grace by wearing your own t-shirt, you can still order one on the Dreams of You Shop page. Please give us a few weeks to get your orders out. We are a little short-staffed right now, and I am waiting on another order of shirts to arrive shortly.

O.K....I must get to bed soon...thank you for your patience and understanding. And, if you get a chance, please lift us in prayer as we continue our coming and going...and as we prepare for next weekend's performance. Thank you for your prayers, your love, and your support. You all bless me so much...and often encourage us to keep going when we are weary.

Love to all...

3 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats Emmy!

Emmy said...

Wow, Kelly! I'm so honored! I mean it, I never win anything, so this is SO awesome! Thank you!!!

Lori said...

Keeping you and all the things you have ahead of you in prayer!